What do angry mice send to one another?
Cross mouse cards.
Christmas is a time to cherish our loved ones. This is the time to forgive, and strive to understand and love our neighbours. Time to foster goodwill and mend bridges.This is a time to share. A time to care. It’s a time to thank God for all that He has done for us.
After all, He gave us his Son.
On this note, have a blessed Christmas everyone. May your hearts be filled with love this wonderful season.
In a one bedroom apartment on the humble side of town,
There stands a little Christmas tree, looks a lot like Charlie Brown’s,
And underneath there’s one little gift for him and one little gift for her.
After six months on the new job, they’re still barely getting by,
So in the way of decorations, there’s nothing there to catch your eye,
But both of them would be the first to say,
We’re together, we’re gonna have the merriest Christmas anyway.
‘Cause Christmas is all in the heart, that’s where the feeling starts,
And like a fire inside, it touches every part,
‘Cause Christmas is all in the heart,
And even if no white snow falls, that’s all right because,
The joy can still be found, wherever you are,
‘Cause Christmas is all in the heart.
No, it’s not in the snow that may or may not fall,
And it’s not in the gifts around the tree,
It’s in the love heaven gave, the night our Savior came,
And that same love can still be found wherever you are,
‘Cause Christmas is all in the heart -
It’s all in the heart.
Steven Curtis Chapman
I have not been playing with my new toy as often I would like to since buying it two weeks ago. In fact, I’ve only touched it on three separate occasions. The day I unpacked it, the day when I was testing the games on it and one Saturday afternoon when I had nothing to do.
Moomoo knew about this, so this morning he came up to me in office with a grave look on his face.
Moomoo: Did you hear that? The soft sobbing sound?
Me: What sound?
Moomoo: It’s heartbreaking.
Me: I can’t hear anything.
Moomoo: It’s the sound of your PS3 crying for you because you have not touched it.
Hmph… I’m going home now. To play with my PS3. Cis…
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Some Liverpool fan on Football Crazy. He was commentating on a match between Liverpool and Chelsea. When the men in blue intercepted a wayward Red’s pass, he blurted out, “Stupidchelseaplayer!”
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping. And coughing.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Driving. And coughing.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
What didn’t happen to me in 2006?
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Aaccckkkk! Does that count? It’s okay… Take my seat.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Light brown with darker brown accents.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
Car or drawer in my office desk.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy. Setia Alam is clouded with smoke this morning. I don’t know why. Those jokers over at Denai Alam are burning something.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Red bean flavoured ais krim potong.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes! Desperately. Seekarlui’s complaining that my head looks like a mushroom now.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Of course not! I’m 8. Ask my momma. :p
17. Do you talk a lot?
No, not really. But it depends, you see…. When I’m in the mood, I can yak on and on and on for hours.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
What is that? Actually, my family has a secret code named O.C. It stands for Ohh See in Cantonese which means taking a dump. This was subsequently shortened to Oss.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. Several. There’s one in my office, there’s the Singaporean blogger and one whose house was burgled by Everton fans the other day.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes. I am the master of bullshittology and bluffology.
21. Are you a jealous person?
I don’t know. Maybe not.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kukuch… Er, I mean… Kevin!
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Want to play a great block-clearing puzzle game, Block’d? It’s an easy to play but hard to put down mobile game! To download, type GET 23197425 & send to 26000.
Stupid Maxis. Always spamming my message box. *&^#%$@
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes. All the time. At the end of every meal, I leave mangled deformed straws scattered all over the table. I get strange looks from the waiters.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Depends on which part of my body the hair’s attached to. Hehehehehe.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
I think I should go to the loo. Soonish. There’s a rumbly in my tumbly.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
That lady who reads the questions on the BBC’s Weakest Link. Damn rude fella, I tell you.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Cough mixture. And some of my own phlegm.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Of course. I get lonely.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The Hive. The special effects were unreal, yo.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
Of course not. Coughing all day long is tiring and irritating but not depressing.
36. Did you cry today?
Yes. When I nearly choked on my own phlegm.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Itu Lily punya pasal. Present konon. :p
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.