Posted on February 29, 2008 by anttyk
P108: Shah Alam
Haha. The Great Pazuzu, President of PUNDAK has allowed me to contest in the upcoming elections. W00t!
If you vote for me, I will make wholesale changes to my constituency. So without further ado, here’s my promise to you, should I be elected.
- Declare Shah Alam’s independence from Malaysia.
- Appoint myself as Supreme Paramount Staedtler Ruler.
- Make Shah Alam a tax free haven, for humans only. Monkeys and hippopotamuses are taxed one peanut per month.
- To ease pollution and traffic congestion, I will destroy all tar roads, and replace them with rivers. Citizens will travel by boat. Highways will be sloped, to ensure that these boats will move faster, slow pokes who can’t handle the speed will drown.
- Declare a three day weekend, four days work week.
- Make beer a state subsidised, controlled item. RM5 per jug.
- Public gatherings do not require permits, but beer must be served.
- Declare war and launch preemptive strive against McDonald’s.
- Sign a free trade agreement with the sovereign nation of Klang. We needs them bakutehs!
- Announce that smurfs are a protected species.
That’s all folks.
Filed under: Nonsense | Tagged: general election, PUNDAK | 17 Comments »
Posted on February 27, 2008 by anttyk
I was away from my laptop, when a lightbulb went *ding!* above C. Lengus’ head.
He drew this.
Now can anyone tell me wtf this is?
= = =
Oh and by the way, siaoyue started her blog today. Go there and disturb her. Click here.
Filed under: Colleagues | 9 Comments »
Posted on February 25, 2008 by anttyk
I hate Christina Ronaldo.
I hate the way we play.
We have no defense and no midfield. Only clowns.
Our strikers are starved and short on confidence.
I hate the lousy purchases Big Sam made.
Steven Taylor pirouettes like a girl.
Losing 5 – 1 is depressing.
It should anger me, but it hasn’t.
27 games played. 13 losses. 52 goals conceded so far.
Filed under: Pointless Ranting | 14 Comments »
Posted on February 21, 2008 by anttyk
Lafufflalfalfa… I must apologise for the lack of quality updates these days. But I won’t. Haha.
Anyway, I was feeling really poorly this week, so I went to see the doctor. After stripping, followed by some interesting probing and prodding, he took off his glasses and looked at me.
Doc: You tend to fall quite easily, don’t you?
Me: Yes. Once every two or three months.
Doc: Hmm. I think you are too stressed.
Doc: You have been working too hard.
Me: Ha?!?!?! Okaaayyyy…
Doc: Try to find time for yourself, do some sports.
Me: Okey dokey.
I got back to the office and relayed this to C. Lengus.
C. Lengus: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Quack. Get a second opinion. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This is not good, especially when it’s coming from your immediate superior.
Filed under: Colleagues | 11 Comments »
Posted on February 14, 2008 by anttyk
How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two, if they are small enough.
Filed under: Bad Jokes | 12 Comments »
Posted on February 7, 2008 by anttyk
Muks with a handful of mice.
Have a great Chinese New Year guys!
Filed under: Family | 13 Comments »
Posted on February 5, 2008 by anttyk
It’s finally here. Christmas present from Seekarlui…
It’s mine. My precious… Hehehehe.
Filed under: Toys | Tagged: Apple iPhone, I am Gollum | 14 Comments »