Posted on April 29, 2008 by anttyk
Today is my last day.
I am leaving the firm I have served faithfully these last 8 years.
As I pack up my things and say my goodbyes, my heart feels heavy, yet I am excited.
I wonder about my new job. I think of the new challenges ahead.
I think I can do it.
Filed under: Serious Stuff | Tagged: last day | 30 Comments »
Posted on April 22, 2008 by anttyk
Last weekend, I stumbled upon a real life ghost. Scared the living daylights out of me.
Luckily, I had my iPhone with me, so I managed to capture its image.
(Note: Please do not continue if you have a weak heart. I don’t want people suing me. Seriously, don’t.)
Filed under: Nonsense | Tagged: Ahhhh..., OMG, Scary Stuff | 16 Comments »
Posted on April 15, 2008 by anttyk
9 Inches tagged me. So, here goes…
- Superhero power I want: I want to be Pap Smurf, I mean Papa Smurf.
- Why?: We need more silliness, blue fellas and mushroom houses in this world. Plus, Papa Smurf gets to call dibs on Smurfette.
- Downside of this power: I am responsible for an entire village full of guys. And only one chick. Talk about a ticking time bomb.
- My superhero nickname: Who’s Your Daddy? Pappy.
- My motto: I am the smurf that smurfed Smurfette. 😉
- Sworn enemy: Gargamel and his smelly cat, Azrael.
- Official vehicle: Papa Smurf does not have a driving license.
- Day job: Planting mushrooms, plucking mushrooms and eating Smurfet… err… I mean, mushrooms.
10 Things About Me That Might Freak You Out
- I have a huge rat in my living room. I talk to it.
- I can catch flies with just one hand.
- I am inclined to shoot first and ask questions later.
- I sing loudly to myself. In a tone deaf sort of way.
- I keep a smurf in my office. I torture it daily.
- I have a secret cache of ciku seeds. I keep them in a box and they remind me of cockroaches.
- When I am alone, I laugh. With no apparent reason. And no, it’s not those funny haha laughs.
- I swallow.
- I bounce on elevators. I have trapped myself once. There were five other people inside, and they all stared at me.
- I have not washed my car in a year.
Filed under: Nonsense | Tagged: smurfs, tagged by 9 | 18 Comments »
Posted on April 11, 2008 by anttyk
How would you describe an accident where a truck loaded with turtles had been overturned?
A turtle disaster.
Filed under: Bad Jokes | Tagged: Yati's gonna love this one | 11 Comments »
Posted on April 9, 2008 by anttyk
Four goals in four games… Haway the lad!
Filed under: Football | Tagged: Lily would like this post | 10 Comments »